Mar 24, 2013, 3:38 PM EDT
Honestly, I didn’t think that a statue of a horned frog would scare me but the latest edition to the TCU football stadium might cause me to look under my bed for the next couple of days.
On Saturday, TCU unveiled the newest edition to Amon G. Carter Stadium as a bronzed horned frog will greet visitors as they enter the stadium for the 2013 football season.
Now, an average male horned frog grows to the size of about 3-5 inches and let’s say that the statue is about 10,000 times bigger than that:
TCU horned frog statue is Jordanesque [Sports Grid]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found