Mar 23, 2013, 1:45 PM EST
After playing together for Team USA in the 2013 World Baseball Classic, it appears that Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips became fast friends with Boston Red Sox outfielder Shane Victorino.
Back on Friday night, Phillips took to his Twitter account to show off a pair of size 6.5 Louboutin sneakers that he bought for Victorino as a gift.
The most notable feature of the sneakers are the pointy spikes that are protruding from the top of the shoe and while it is not known why Phillips gave Shane the gift, I’m going to gander that the spikes were probably a buying point for him:
Brandon Phillips gives Louboutin sneakers to Shane Victorino [Redlegs Review]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found