Mar 16, 2013, 10:55 AM EDT
Just when you thought that Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis was scary on Sundays, an epic calf tattoo of Mr. Lewis has reached the Internet.
A man from Oklahoma by the name of JD Baker decided to share his special Ray Lewis ink to the world of Twitter and well, I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a more-detailed tattoo.
Baker claims that he got the tattoo at 15th Street Tattoo Studio in Edmond, Oklahoma and it appears that his money was well-spent:
For those of you that are unable to read the bottom of the tattoo, it says “G.O.A.T”.
Fan has sick Ray Lewis calf tattoo [Larry Brown Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona