Mar 13, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Mark Roberts was doing that thing he likes to do which is climb the sides of mountains, and it was going pretty well. Left pick, right pick. The usual. And then an ice ball fell off of another climber, knocking Roberts off his groove and turning what was an enjoyable mountain climb into a terrifying mountain luge, which we get to watch from his point of view thanks to his helmet cam.
Climber Mark Roberts lost his grip while going up the Parsley Fern Lefthand Gully in Wales and slid 100 feet down the side of the mountain. He left the scene conscious with only minor injuries, according to Devour.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found