Mar 10, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
There are athletes that have crazy athleticism and it appears that Carleton’s Andrew Walker can add his name to that list after making this leaping snag in an Australian Rules Football match.
Carleton was taking on Adelaide and Walker needed to climb over an Adelaide player to come down with an improbable snag off of a teammate’s toss.
Not only does Andrew use his opponent to launch himself upward but he has the presence of mind to come down with the catch while being at least eight feet up in the air:
Bravo Andrew! Bravo!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut