Mar 9, 2013, 2:17 PM EST
There are few things more beloved by Pittsburgh Steelers fans than the “terrible towel” and has been part of the organization since the 1970′s when the team was dominating the decade.
While most Pittsburgh fans have their own physical towel to take with them to games, one Steelers super fan decided to have it inked on his body.
The epic chest tattoo can be seen below and I’ll be honest, the detail of the actual tattoo is pretty darn impressive:
Pittsburgh Steelers fan has terrible towel tattoo [Larry Brown Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found