Mar 8, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
The greatest thing about the video below is this: from now on every time someone inputs the words “North Korea” into a search engine, a link to this video will come up. Can world peace be far behind?
The folks over at Supreme Comedy created this video game parody, and with lines like “As is customary, the Supreme Leader starts with the ball”, it can’t go far wrong. But the best part of the whole thing for me is the fact that Sarunas Marciulionis plays for the American team. It’s the recently leaked North Korean version of NBA Jams for N64!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found