Mar 7, 2013, 1:53 PM EDT
Twelve years ago, Aaron Carter came out with the uber popular rap track That’s How I Beat Shaq, complete with a music video that showed him draining jumpers (with horrible shooting form) and traveling all over the place for layups (where are the refs?) against a hapless Shaq, cut between dance sessions with cheerleaders, crazy fans and a broadcast crew.
As Carter sank the last shot to win, he claimed that Shaq “cried like a baby”.
Well, Shaq finally got his revenge. TruTV brought Carter and the Big Aristotle together for a rematch, which actually turned into more of a massacre. Shaq looks about the same, sans jumping ability.
Carter on the other hand, whew, he looks terrible. Sporting ugly tattoos and an odd jaw line that I usually see in deadbeat men, he proceeded to get his butt handed to him as the Diesel mercilessly dunked in basket after basket, even sinking a long jump shot punctuated with an “I AM KAZAAM!”
Carter showed minimal basketball ability.
Final score? 116-0, Shaq.
My favorite line from the short?
Shaq: (monstrous dunk) “I don’t hear you singing now!”
Carter: “It was a rap song.”
Shaq: “WHATEVER.” (dances away)
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found