Mar 3, 2013, 2:25 PM EDT
It takes a lot to call something the “worst ever” but this might be one of the worst hockey fights that I’ve ever seen to date.
The fight occurred in a Quebec-based hockey league called the Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey during a match between Cornwall and HC Carvena de Sorel-Tracy back on February 24th.
The two individuals attempting to duke it out are Francis Lessard and Sebastien Laferrier but as both of them size each other up, they spend more time skating around than actually throwing punches.
In fact, during the entire stare down between the two…no one actually throws one:
So, yep….worst hockey fight ever…
Worst Hockey Fight Ever [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found