Mar 2, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
We all know that hockey players are a tad bit crazy and earlier in the week, Kingston Frontenacs defenseman Ryan Hutchinson threw one of the best tempter tantrums that I’ve ever seen in minor league hockey.
During a game against the Erie Otters, Hutchinson got tangled up with Erie’s Jake Evans and proceeded to fight him while Evans laid face down on the ice. As Ryan was separated from Evans, he proceeded to the Kingston dressing room and started his tantrum.
First, he kicked an opposing Erie player’s helmet into the stands and as he stepped off the ice, he picked up a chair and flung it in the direction of an open doorway:
Ryan Hutchinson fights opponent, flips out after [Die Hard Sport]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte