Mar 2, 2013, 2:35 PM EDT
Last weekend, Jennifer Lawrence won Best Actress at the 2013 Oscars for her role in the movie, “Silver Linings Playbook” and it appears that she will be receiving another golden trophy sometime soon.
The fine folks over at Louisville Slugger (Jennifer grew up in Louisville, Kentucky and is a noted baseball fan) will be delivering a special golden bat to Lawrence’s family with the below inscription:
“Louisville Slugger in Hollywood, “Jennifer Lawrence”, Your Hometown Is So Proud Of You”.
An image of the golden bat was posted on Twitter and can be seen below:
The 22-year-old Lawrence will be the first recipient of a golden bat and hopefully, she’ll be able to make room for it on her award mantle next to her Golden Globe and Oscar.
Jennifer Lawrence’s hometown honor her Oscar win with Louisville Slugger bat [Bush League Chronicles]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final