Mar 2, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
You would think that being a national anthem singer would be the easiest job in the world but sometimes, the pressure can even get to the best singers.
Check out singer Jeff Fuller who was attempting to sing “O, Canada” during a Toronto Blue Jays spring training game against the Houston Astros.
At first, he starts out fine but some becomes apparent that Fuller has forgotten the words to the Canadian anthem and starts to stumble.
Thankfully for Jeff, the Canadian fans did their best to help him out but sadly, it didn’t do any good as he failed to complete the song:
To note at the end of the clip, Jeff starts singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” and apparently, he flubbed that one as well.
Singer flubs Canadian anthem at Blue Jays spring training [Fatman Writing]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- Live Extra: Watch Game 3 between Sharks, Kings
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- Play Video: Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes, Orb finishes fourth
- Play Video: I'll Have Another wins the Preakness
- Play Video: Gary Stevens wins third Preakness
- Play Video: Shackleford holds off Animal Kingdom
- Play Video: Lukas: 'I get paid to spoil dreams'
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings even series, thump Blackhawks