Mar 1, 2013, 3:40 PM EST
Excuse me ma’am, have you heard about our no photography policy? Security at the Honda Classic golf tournament saw Serena Williams pointing a camera at Tiger Woods, and like secret service agents at a presidential rally, threw themselves into the line of fire. Williams was told to put away the camera, in no uncertain terms.
Hmm — I wouldn’t make her mad, if I were you.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found