Mar 1, 2013, 1:24 PM EDT
As you may recall from previous posts, Julian Newman is an 11-year-old fifth grader who plays varsity basketball for Downey Christian High School (FL). The lad’s social media star is rising so quickly that he was booked on Late Night with Conan O’Brien last night, and proceeded to take on Conan, Andy Richter and one of the guys from Big Bang Theory (there’s an All-Star team) in a game of three-on-one. Results were predictable.
This move was not:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong