Shocking details of Brewers’ Italian Racing Sausage kidnapping revealed: was forced to do the Harlem Shake (video)
Feb 28, 2013, 4:49 PM EST
As you know, the Milwaukee Brewers’ Italian Racing Sausage was kidnapped on Feb. 16 (the costume was stolen), and then returned last night. Police are still looking for the culprits, but now shocking new details have emerged.
USA Today has obtained photos and a video of the sausage, taken during its time in captivity. In other words, whoever took the costume had a good old time bar-hopping and sampling most of the booze in Cedarburg, Wis.
In addition to the photos (linked here), check out the sausage dancing to The Harlem Shake.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found