Feb 28, 2013, 12:39 PM EDT
Photos of Dennis Rodman’s trip to North Korea are beginning to leak, and I’m a bit concerned. Is he choking on a lozange? Was he hit in the neck with a poison dart? In the country on a mission of “basketball diplomacy”, Rodman took in an exhibition basketball game between North Korean and U.S. players in Pyongyang earlier today, seated next to Dear Leader, Kim Jong Un. (Pulls blanket up to neck) So … cold …
The game ended in a 110-110 tie (totally legitimate), and Rodman said that Jong Un was his “friend for life.”
To recap, North Korea has just finished underground nuclear testing, and just last week threatened the U.S. with “miserable destruction” for our “aggression”. So we retaliated in the harshest possible manner short of nuclear war: we sent them Dennis Rodman.
Rodman arrived in Pyongyang on Monday with three members of the Harlem Globetrotters to shoot a show for HBO called Vice.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found