Feb 27, 2013, 5:36 PM EDT
Female UFC competition has only been a thing for one fight, which occurred this past Saturday. But already the ladies are involved in serious trash talking. Ronda Rousey beat Liz Carmouche in the first female UFC fight in history, and now Rousey’s next opponent, Miesha Tate (pictured), would like you to know that he’s not impressed.
In a post-fight interview Miesha Tate (who Rousey already beat once), said, “I got her on her back in the first fight, and a guarantee if I get her in the second one I’m gonna rip her face off.”
So anyone who was wondering if the women’s side of the sport would be kinder, gentler or more evolved than the men’s side, here’s your answer.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found