Feb 26, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
Edward Moses was a bit startled when his son, Dylan, was invited to participate in Junior Day at the University of Alabama: a session meant for high school junior football prospects. That’s because Dylan Moses is only in the eighth grade.
But like the giant, glowing eye in the Lord of the Rings movies, Nick Saban misses nothing in his domain. And since Moses at this point looks like a man against boys on the gridiron, he already has a scholarship offer from the Crimson Tide. Business Insider:
Saban offered Moses a scholarship for 2017 and said he believed Moses had the potential to be the best player in the country in the 2017 recruiting class.
Moses, who lives in Baton Rouge, was already offered a scholarship from LSU last summer as well. Moses is 6-foot-1 and weighs 215 pounds, he plays both running back and linebacker.
Here are some of his highlights. Check out the carnage that results from a smallish kid trying to block him at the 2:14 mark. Puny human!
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found