Feb 26, 2013, 10:04 AM EDT
A life-sized game of Pong which you play on an interactive surface by kicking the electronic “ball” with your feet? Japan, you’ve bested us again!
It’s called e Sports Ground, developed in Japan and released in 2011. It uses a series of motion tracking cameras and projectors to turn the ground into a game screen, in which you use your body as the controller. I’m guessing that if this were in the U.S. during the NHL strike, it would have completely put hockey out of business.
H/T Buzzfeed Sports.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery