Feb 26, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
My favorite part of this video is when they ask the one girl what “NFL” stands for, and she replies: “The National Football Legion.” Let’s face it, the NFL rules in the U.S., but in many other parts of the world it takes a back seat to soccer, cricket and in the case of Britain, we have to assume, quidditch.
In fact, another British teen describes the NFL this way: “It’s the American version of rugby.”
Yes. Yes it is.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead