Feb 26, 2013, 12:26 PM EDT
The awesomeness of Iowa State freshman Matt Mummelthei can’t be overstated here. Brent Musburger was calling the Kansas-Iowa State basketball game in Ames on Monday, when Mummelthei approached the broadcaster and asked him to sign his Katherine Webb bikini poster.
A pretty bold move, seeing that it was Musburger who ignited a media firestorm by introducing Webb to the world during the BCS title game broadcast in January. ESPN ended up apologizing for what many saw as Musburger obsessing over Webb, who was watching her boyfriend, Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron, from the stands.
But Musburger happily signed the poster, even writing “She’s a 10!”.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final