Feb 25, 2013, 12:05 PM EST
We can laugh at this because he wasn’t injured, and laugh at this we will.
It’s not often that life imitates cartoons, but that’s what happened when a rambunctious 11-year-old skier tried to jump a small mound and crashed, disappearing down a hill leaving only his skis behind. Such an awesome fail.
And it’s even better with sound.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found