Feb 23, 2013, 10:31 AM EST
Just when you thought that you had seen it all in terms of post game celebrations, a professional Russian hockey team that goes by the name of Kazzinc Torpedo Ust-Kamenogorsk shows us their version of “tough love” after a victory.
The below video shows a group of Kazzinc players lined up on the other side of the ice and facing their 24-year-old teammate Yevgeni Rymarev pretending to be a rifleman using his stick as a prop.
Then, Yevgeni pretends to shoot each of them dead like a firing squad and near the end, there is even a fake grenade thrown in their direction to finish them off:
It is believed that the players who get shot in the firing squad are “sentenced to death” after making mistakes during the game.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found