Feb 23, 2013, 12:29 PM EST
Back when he was playing for the Utah Jazz, NBA Hall-Of-Famer Karl Malone has the nickname of “The Mailman” but these days it looks like he should be known as “The Grillman”.
In November of 2011, Malone opened a Utah-based grilling franchise restaurant called “TeriYaki Grill” in Ruston, Louisiana and if you think that Karl is a hands-off owner, you might want to check out the below photo.
Check out Karl cooking up some chicken behind the grill and apparently, not realizing that he’s getting caught on camera while he is doing it:
In terms of Malone’s other business endeavours after his retirement from the association, they include three Jiffy Lube franchises, two Burger Kings, and a Karl Malone Used Car Outlet.
Karl Malone working as a cook in his own restaurant [Busted Coverage]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found