Former NFL linebacker Nick Barnett’s custom Ford costs him $500 dollars to fill up at the gas station
Feb 23, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Since NFL players make the big bucks these days, they can afford to spend of their cash on extravagant automobiles and there might not be a more impressive vehicle then the one owned by former Buffalo Bills/Green Bay Packers linebacker Nick Barnett.
Barnett owns a custom camouflage Ford F-650 (which just checking at the sticker price is between $54,785-$65,710 without any sort of customization) that he affectionately calls “Big Black”.
Below is a photo of his ride via his Instagram account which is usually used for commercial towing or construction hauling:
As you might figure, Barnett’s massive ride costs him a pretty penny at the gas station and all you need to confirm that is the below photo which shows him filling up the truck with 121 gallons of gas:
Yep, your eyes aren’t fooling you on this one…that’s a $500.00 gas charge. It puts into perspective your pain at the pump, huh?
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PHT: Blackhawks rattle Rask in Game 4
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT Extra: Will the Spurs recover for Game 7?
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- HBT: Hamilton dropped to 7th in Angels lineup