Feb 22, 2013, 5:09 PM EDT
The two-year-old trick shooting toddler/infant Titus has set the bar really high for his future self after his recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where he handily demolished the goofy jokeman in pop-a-shot. Something tells me this kid is really going to like beer pong some day.
Wielding a bizarre over-the-head set shot, Titus may resemble a baby but he acts more like a precision machine when he’s launching basketballs.
Titus’s family won a two-day pass to Disney World, which sent his brothers and sisters into a very cute tizzy of confused excitement, as they also won a DVD of Basketball Wives.
Now, to be fair to Kimmel, if he removed the handicap of an adult-sized hoop and used the same mini net Titus was using, he might have had a fighting chance. Of losing by less.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional