Feb 22, 2013, 11:20 AM EDT
Is this the first bobblehead dog giveaway in Major League Baseball history? Well, technically no, depending on your definition of “dog.” But it may be the first-ever canine to get his likeness as a bobbling MLB souvenir.
The Tampa Bay Rays will give out bobbleheads in the form of David Price’s dog Astro at their April 21 game vs. the Oakland A’s.
By the way, Astro has his own Twitter account, which is cool. But when you go there, you see this below, which is not cool:
What kind of sick joke is that, Twitter?
Yeah, that’s my Twitter suggestion, I know. Still funny in a twisted way.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found