Feb 21, 2013, 3:28 PM EST
A random stray tomcat, or ‘moggy’, if you want to know how the British say things, wandered into an Indian zoo and found himself face to face with a crocodile. Most everybody would turn tail and make for the exits in this situation.
But some cats (mostly of the street) have the ability to be unfazed by anything, ever. And this guy seems to be of that mindset. Crocodile? That thing needs to be slapped. Twice. The crocodile was either too surprised or stupid to retaliate as the cat made him look weak and foolish, another freewheeling feline victory under his belt.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found