Feb 19, 2013, 12:18 PM EDT
OK, the main reason I’m posting this is that I once lived in Moss Landing, Calif., where this video was shot (it’s on the Monterey Peninsula, north of Salinas). The secondary reason is, there’s video of a freakin’ deer swimming in the ocean. Questions abound:
How did the deer get so far out into the water?
Did he lose his surfboard?
Why is the person standing so close to the deer? (If it’s crazy enough to go swimming in the ocean, no telling what it might do to a bystander).
Hey sharks, what gives? Taking the day off?
If the video kept running, would we see three hunting dogs emerge from the surf in the same spot?
Wasn’t ‘Surfing Deer’ the original name of the Lone Ranger’s sidekick?
Note: deer kept his wallet and keys hidden in his shoes on the beach.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found