If there’s a better gag during a hockey game delay than Zamboni water skiing, I’d like to see it (video)
Feb 19, 2013, 10:21 AM EDT
OK, this was probably more entertaining, but Zamboni water skiing comes in a close second. The Braehead Clan were playing the Nottingham Panthers in a UK Elite Ice Hockey League game in Scotland recently, when some broken glass caused a game delay. So what better way to entertain the crown than this?
That’s the Panthers’ David Ling pretending to be water skiing behind the Zamboni, to the delight of the crowd.
The first 25 seconds of the video are really all that’s relevant to this story, but by all means keep watching if you enjoy European hockey highlights.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found