Feb 16, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
Personally, I’m pro-celebration after collecting a victory in any sport and it appears that the Minnesota Golden Gophers men’s basketball team did some celebrating after beating the #20-ranked Wisconsin Badgers by the score of 58-53 on Thursday night.
The Gophers improved their record to 18-7 overall and after Tubby finished his speech, there was a celebration in order after knocking off a Big Ten rival.
The dancing got started by head coach Tubby Smith when the locker room got filled with the hit song by pop star Kesha called “Die Young” and clearly, Tubby has been practicing his dance moves:
Thankfully, the players didn’t drop their 61-year-old head coach and when it comes March Madness, they will be a team to be reckon with if they make it.
Minnesota men’s basketball team dances to Kesha’s Die Young [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found