Feb 16, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
Earlier in the month, skier Lindsey Vonn suffered a gruesome injury during the Skiing World Championships in Austria where she tore not only her ACL and MCL in her right knee during a timed run.
While her future in the sports is unknown as this point, it appears that Lindsey is pretty upbeat about the setback and she decided to let everyone know how her leg is doing by posting a current picture of it on her Instagram account.
For those of you with sensitive stomachs, you might want to look away from this one but for the rest of you, get ready to see some injured leg:
The caption for the image was this:
My knee looks…um…not very good…. #longskirtsthissummer #ugh
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found