Feb 16, 2013, 8:31 AM EST
In another edition of “soccer players behaving badly”, a Northern Premier League match between Stafford Rangers and the Frickley Athletics got a little ugly as a brawl broke out near the sidelines at the 51st minute.
While most of the players got caught up in the brawl, Stafford Rangers forward Fabrice Kasiama was away from the action of the brawl and started arguing with the Frickley goalie.
As the two conversed, Kasiama decided to get in a free cheap shot by aiming his foot at the groin of the goalie and sending him to the pitch in obvious pain:
In an interesting twist to this story, Fabrice was named the man of the match as the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
Soccer player kick goalkeeper in the groin [Bob's Blitz]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found