Feb 15, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
I guess ring girls are kind of the cheerleaders of boxing and MMA: a great knowledge of the sport is not required. But you do need to know the basics. Remember this poor lass? A similar tragedy struck recently at an amateur MMA match — not sure which one, although one of the signs reads Occupy the Cage — involving this ring girl.
As she enters the ring with the card to announce round 2, she fails to realize that one of the fighters has been knocked out cold, and is reposing in one of the corners. It’s only as she passes that corner that someone tells her the news. Her response? Shrug. Oops.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found