Feb 14, 2013, 11:04 AM EDT
The meteroric rise of Kate Upton has not only been great to look at, it’s sometimes amusing to listen to. Take her recent interview on 106.7 The Fan in Washington D.C., for instance. Not only was in awkward, but kind of weird — at one point the host asked Upton if she had any questions for him. Huh?
Do you have any questions for me?
“Oh, OK. Um, do you like my cover this year?”
Yes, I do. I was a fan of it, because we’ve seen a lot of bathing suits. We haven’t seen the arctic jacket.
“Did you think my arctic was hotter than just my straight bikini last year?”
I’m going to say no to that, but I like that they’re not afraid to change it up.
Upton was also subjected to questions about: penguins, baseball, her favorite movie (The Thomas Crowne Affair), Star Wars, and of course body paint.
“I think the first year I did body paint it was a little bit uncomfortable. But … the artist is so sweet and makes everyone feel comfortable that it seems natural and fun. You realize that it is just an artistic technique. … The uncomfortable thing is going to shoot it after because you feel naked, because you are naked. That’s where it gets uncomfortable.”
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte