Feb 14, 2013, 6:44 PM EST
If your name is Sverre, then there’s the first clue that your ski tricks are going to be pretty radical. Here we see Sverre Liliequist competing in the Swatch Skiers Cup 2013 freestyle competition in Zermatt, Switzerland. During his second Big Mountain run he triggers an avalanche, and outraces it to the finish … but not before doing a backflip in the middle of the danger.
Crazy, or just slightly insane? You decide.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found