Feb 14, 2013, 4:50 PM EDT
A rain-soaked field did not stop Internacional from beating Caxias 2-0 yesterday, as the Brazilian soccer teams soldiered on despite gigantic puddles that led to player pileups and general confusion at Caxias do Sul’s field. Rainout? Makeup game? Postponement? We don’t have time for that! Onward! If you can run, you can kick.
Check out this highlight, where a bunch of players ended up in a heap in front of the net as they scrambled for a wayward ball.
Looking like a bunch of newborn kittens out there. Here’s one of Internacional’s goals, which they celebrated with an impromptu team Slip N Slide/flood bath in one of the bigger puddles. Brazilians just wanna have fun.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found