Feb 13, 2013, 8:20 PM EDT
That’s Indiana student Joshua Morris holding the terrifying Jim Harbaugh big head at Assembly Hall right now … the photo sent to me by his brother, Jerod Morris, who says “Our dad works for the 49ers so we had to keep it in the sports family.” Of course you know that Indiana coach Tom Crean is Harbaugh’s brother-in-law.
Big heads, as you also know, are gigantic cutouts used by college basketball fans — Indiana has made an art of the practice — to distract opposing free throw shooters. If Nebraska’s shooting percentage doesn’t drop at least 10 points tonight, I’ll be very surprised.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead