Feb 12, 2013, 6:23 PM EDT
If I made a list of activities that I would not want to interrupt by dropping into the middle of them from the sky, I think No. 1 would be a fight between an elephant and a rhinoceros. No. 2 would be a rugby match between Samoa and Fiji.
But that’s what happened at the Rugby Sevens World Series in Las Vegas recently, when a skydiver miscalculated and interrupted a match, landing in the middle of angry Samoans and Fijians. He was supposed to land between matches.
Nice knowing you, dude.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found