Feb 10, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
In terms of fanatic sports fans, NFL fans will pretty much do anything to show off their allegiance to their favorite teams. While some decide to paint their houses, cars, and body parts in honor of them…some decide to do something that is a little more permanent.
Check out this Reddit user by the name of DementedDiabetic who decided to show off his Kansas City Chiefs head tattoo to the world.
According to him, the tattoo was done by Dan Kubin at Bleeding Heart Tattoos in Summit, Missouri and shows a skull surrounded by a Chiefs headdress:
So, who you got: Chiefs head tattoo guy or Dolphins head tattoo guy?
Chiefs fan gets freaky head tattoo [Gamedayr]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found