Feb 10, 2013, 10:32 AM EDT
Last week, we featured a video of professional hockey player Miks Indrasis scoring a lacrosse-style goal in a KHL game against HC Lokomotiv.
For this week, a high school hockey player decided to repeat the feat and probably did it a little more impressively that his professional counterpart.
Alec Rauhauser of Century High School in Bismarck, North Dakota was able to tally the lacrosse-style goal in the first period of a rivalry game against Bismarck High School:
That goal was Rauhauser’s second of the period and he ended his night with a hat trick in Century’s overtime win.
High school hockey play scores lacrosse style goal [Total Pro Sports]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Who is the best free agent left on the market?
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?