Feb 8, 2013, 5:09 PM EDT
Michael Irvin is also in it … but no Troy Aikman. Hmm. But wait — there’s LaDainian Tomlinson and Marshall Faulk. The video below is a public service announcement in favor of gun law reforms, and was released today by Mayors Against Illegal Guns, which was founded by New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston mayor Thomas Menino.
A solemn Smith speaks into the camera: “For the children of Sandy Hook Elementary.” Then Tomlinson adds, “Demand a plan.”
Faulk says later: “It’s time for our leaders to do something.”
Somehow when Emmitt says “Right now,” you get the feeling he means it.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found