Feb 7, 2013, 2:34 PM EST
OK, it’s time for a nice relaxing day on the ski slopes. I’ve got my lift ticket and … OH MY GOD.
It happened at Pyeongchang, east of Seoul, South Korea today, as more than 400 U.S. and South Korean Marines participated in a joint military training exercise. It’s the forst time the two countries have done this in South Korea.
Well, so much for the fluffy, powdery conditions.
If North Korea attacks our snow forts, we’ll be ready.
Ideas to make the Olympic winter downhill course more challenging:
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found