Feb 7, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
Do you like your nature videos fraught with danger and encrusted with barnacles? Then this is for you. But the best thing about it is the rotating YouTube ad that just happened to be at the bottom when I first watched it. Awesome target marketing, even if it was inadvertent.
Yes, the sea was angry that day my friends. Uploaded to YouTube by Laurent Lebihan, this video shows a whale surfacing beneath a canoe occupied by two people, and nearly capsizing it.
We were out whale watching and totally caught off guard. Good thing it was an adolescent whale and nothing bad happened.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Sagan wins Stage 8 of Tour of California
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?