Feb 6, 2013, 2:38 PM EST
UFC president Dana White once described Uriah Hall this way: “Every fight he’s in, someone goes to the hospital.” Blatant hype? Maybe not: just look at this video. Hall fought Adam Cella in episode three of the 17th season of UFC’s The Ultimate Fighter, and Hall delivered a knockout that has to be seen to be believed. This may be Hall’s ticket to the $25,000 prize for knockout of the year.
A couple of things from my perspective (which is at a desk, far away from this guy): I could do without the showboating after you’ve just knocked a guy senseless. Also, how does knocking a guy out like this help the sport? With all the focus on concussions and head injuries in sports these days, this just can’t be good PR.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found