Feb 4, 2013, 6:08 PM EDT
Defending champion Takeru Kobayashi skipped Wing Bowl 21 in Philadelphia this year, but that didn’t mean that the legendary eating pro would go hungry that weekend. Kobayashi attended a Super Bowl party where, as seen in the video below, he downed an entire medium Domino’s pizza in one minute.
Caution: some mildly NSFW language. Keep volume turned down if at work.
Kobayashi is one of the athletes being booked at events through Thuzio.com. He’ll attend your party, too, for a price.
Since breaking away from Major League Eating due to a contract dispute, Kobayashi has gone independent with his competitive eating appearances. This past July he was the headliner in a Fourth of July hot dog eating contest for Hofmann’s, which was in direct competition with the Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July contest at Coney Island.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found