Feb 4, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
I’ll have to take her word on this, as I didn’t see the Super Bowl halftime show. In fact, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a Super Bowl halftime show, so Beyonce fans, don’t feel slighted.
Anyway, the First Lady thought it was terrific, and that’s good enough for me. I am also counting on her to let me know about Les Miserables.
In other Beyonce news, Roger Goodell today announced that the singer was not the cause of the Super Bowl power outage (there had been reports that her rehearsal had cause the power to go out earlier).
“There’s no indication at all that the halftime show had anything to do with this,” Goodell said.
The Superdome, meanwhile, confirmed that Beyonce’s halftime show ran on generated power that was not using the power inside the stadium.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte