Feb 4, 2013, 2:41 PM EST
Saying that “Nothing masks the bitter taste of defeat quite like the sweet taste of pudding,” Jell-O is making a pretty savvy post-Super Bowl marketing move by sending truckloads of free pudding to San Francisco on Tuesday.
Dear Jell-O: please replace the word “pudding” with “booze”. Thank you.
But your reaction may be different, so the free pudding drop locations are mapped below.
If you’re going to be in San Francisco on Tuesday, here are the sites and times of the “Pudding Drop.”
In case you’re wondering what a warehouse full of pudding looks like, here you go.
Think other companies will latch onto this idea? You betcha. But post-game marketing wasn’t the only non-traditional advertising going on with the Super Bowl: many companies made use of the power outage to get in some Twitter plugs.
Pkus, Oreo put up this ad fairly quickly.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found