Feb 4, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT
Yes, this is actually an event at the Indian Rural Olympics, held each year in Kila Raipur, near Ludhiana, India: and if this guy didn’t win a gold medal, I’d hate to see who did.
These are the Olympics in which villagers display their strength in
appalling interesting ways, such as allowing a tractor carrying three adults pass over them. The sports festival features major Punjabi rural sports including Bullock cart race, tug-of-war, tractor race and events for the disabled, among others.
Also there was this event (I have no idea).
Now for some real fun, look at this photo below while listening to the voiceover of the Paul Harvey “Farmers” Super Bowl ad here.
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- Golden Super Bowl to Bay Area; LI to Houston
- PBT: Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- CSN: Tiger admits he and Sergio don't get along
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery