Feb 3, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
In the realm of hockey, you don’t get style points for scoring goals but if players did, the Kontinental Hockey League’s Miks Indrasis would be getting some for this recent effort against HC Lokomotiv.
As Lokomotiv lead Dinamo Riga by the score of 1-0, Miks was standing behind the Lokomotiv goal ready to strike and tie the score up.
Watch as Miks gets the puck from a teammate and does his best lacrosse-imitation by scooping the puck up with his stick to drop it past the unknowing goaltender:
It appears that Miks have been practicing that move since in March of 2012, he pulled off the same exact move in a KHL game against Tatranski Vilki:
Gorgeous lacrosse-style goal from KHL’s Miks Indrasis [Eye on Hockey]
- So long folks, it’s time for me to take off 18
- Man wins full marathon while pushing his daughter in a baby stroller (video) 14
- Lock and load, it’s youth baseball fundraising time: league raffling off AR-15 rifle (video) 8
- Sim Bhullar is a large basketball player, and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut? 0
- What’s with kids and all these death-defying stunts? 674
- Nothing to see here…just a 70-yard field goal by a high-schooler (video) 3
- None found
- Grizzlies aim to stem Spurs' momentum
- HBT: Yankees buying share of expansion MLS team
- PHT: Kings searching for killer instinct in Game 4
- PFT: Romo out of OTAs after back surgery
- PFT: NFL want to make Pro Bowl like game show
- PFT: Bucs saw Revis injury as opportunity
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Play Video: 'Hawks potential tying goal waved off
- Play Video: National anthems gone wrong
- Play Video: Blackhawks score on controversial play
- Play Video: Who is the best free agent left on the market?
- Play Video: Highlights: Red Wings top Blackhawks in Game 3
- Play Video: Pujols losing battle with Father Time?